Blog Link-ups are a great way of not only getting our own voice out there and heard, but also of finding other fantastic blogs to follow.
The links are sorted by the days they are held on. If you know of any that are not listed, feel free to leave a link and the day it is held on in the comments, and I will add it. If you know that one of the link-ups is no longer being held, please let us know. We want to keep this list current!
- Modest Monday at www.themodestmomblog.com -Topics include: modesty, being a wife, mother, homeschooler, homemaker, cooking, sewing, etc
- Better Mom Monday at www.thebettermom.com– Posts can include the topics of mothering, marriage, homemaking, discipleship, recipes, organization and more.
- Welcome Home Link-up at www.raisingarrows.net– Inspire other homemakers to love what they do.
- Thrifty Treasures Link-up at Southern Hospitality– Link up what you have created with your second hand items and finds!
- You Capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry– A weekly photography challenge that invites all photographers from beginners to professionals to join in.
- Teach-Me Tuesday at www.growinghomeblog.com– “You’re warmly invited to link up anything homemaking related from you own blog and mingle with others who’ve done the same!”
- Hip Homeschool Hop at www.hiphomeschoolmoms.com– If you link up, please have something homeschool related on your site.
- 52 weeks of happiness with Leigh vs. Laundry. Snap a shot of something that makes you wildly happy and share!
- Raising Homemakers at raisinghomemakers.com– You can share the link to a post or article on your blog about homemaking, whether it be about cleaning, character, cooking, etc.
- Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts– Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever.
- Wow Me Wednesday at Ginger Snap Crafts– Link up your post showing something that you made: your projects, your art, your recycling of forgotten items!
- Appreciating Rurality through photos with Twin Sisters Peaks. Check out the page for more info!
- Thankful Thursday at www.themarathonmom.com– What are you thankful for this Thursday?
- Let’s Hear It For The Boys at The MOB Society– Your chance to link up any post you’ve written on the topic of boys.
- Natural Living Link-Up at The Little Natural Cottage– share your posts that are family-friendly and natural, covering topics like: recipes, healthy living tips, herbs and home remedies, and natural topic articles.
- Thrifty Thursday at The Purposeful Mom– Posts about living frugally, thrifty tips and tricks, money-saving DIY projects and gardening, frugal recipes, and encouraging posts on financial stewardship are all welcome.
- The Homeschool Mother’s Journal at iHomeschool Network– A link-up for homeschool mothers across the blog-O-sphere to share a piece of their journey with one another each week.
- TGIF Linky Party at Living Life Intentionally– A link-up for kid oriented posts!
- Faithful Parenting Friday at Loving Our Journey– writers are invited to link-up their posts about stories, moments, realizations, and tips on parenting with faith.
- Friday Favorite Things at Finding Joy- Favorite things is about intentional gratitude. If you have written a post about your favorite things this week, link up!