THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
As a mom who has been educating her kids around the dining room table for more than 12 years now, I have learned the value of teaching through constant small reminders. Some time ago, I began using the little sticky note method to help them learn different subjects and concepts easier.
I have found great success in being able to teach foreign language, spelling, and vocabulary using sticky notes that I write either the word, definition, or translation on the sticky note and put them around the house. Constantly seeing the little lessons throughout the day helps our children to remember and really learn each lesson.
When Scripture Stickies, who follows that same concept by putting verses on little sticky notes that you then place throughout the house, asked me to review their product, I knew they would be a huge blessing for our family.
What a great idea! Every time the kids see one of the Scripture Stickies, not only is it encouraging to their hearts, but it helps them to learn and memorize God’s word. It is wonderful to hear the kids quoting the scriptures that are on the Scripture Stickies.
I have experienced numerous times when the first scripture that I read in the morning ends up being a theme for my whole day or God uses it as an encouraging word that I need during a difficult moment.
With so many girls in the house, the first place that I put the stickies was around the bathroom mirrors. Those are the most often read and remembered Scripture Stickies of all of them! *grin*
They are also in the kitchen, by the front and back doors, and on the door to the pantry. Where else would you put them when you have teenagers?!
Scripture Stickies make a great gift, and they are a wonderful way of encouraging and sharing the word of God with someone who needs it! They even have a Scripture of the Month Club that blesses you with a new pack of Scripture Stickies each month all year long. (Also an awesome gift idea!!)
Enter in to win your own set of Scripture Stickies to keep or share!
How? You know I like to make this easy!
- Pop over and check out the different products and stickies categories they offer. Leave a comment on this giveaway post telling me which product you would enjoy using to learn and share God’s word. That’s it!
- “Like” Scripture Stickies on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me you did. 1 entry
- “Like” Yes, They Are All Mine on Facebook and leave a comment here telling me you did/ do. 1 entry
- Share this giveaway on your FB page (preferably tagging Yes, They Are All Mine and Scripture Stickies FB pages in the post). Leave a comment here telling me you did. 1 entry per day
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link to the giveaway (preferably mentioning @ContentedRhen) Leave a link to the tweet in the comments. 1 entry per day
- Pin this giveaway on Pinterest. Leave a link in the comments to the pin. 1 entry per day
- You must do the initial entry before you can earn additional entries.
- Some additional entries can be done once each day for the length of the giveaway.
- Winner will be chosen via Random.org
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen
- Giveaway closes Monday (Dec 16th) at midnight (12 am CST)
Thank you for entering this giveaway and helping out a small business!
All for God’s glory,