Oooo, how’s that for a catchy title?
There is so much I would like to get done this week. I am not sure how much of it is actually going to get accomplished, so I thought I would write down a list of goals for this week that I really, really want to have happen. If I write it down, it gives a sense accountability. Right?
Menu plan and grocery shop. I have to fit this in before the Booster Club meeting at Ms. Firecracker’s (11) gym today.
- Take several boxes in to donate.
- Drop off some dresses at a consignment shop.
- Write a letter to my Grandma. I have been very neglect in this area. Bad granddaughter, bad. I really do feel badly. I enjoy writing to her and receiving letters.
- Design, bake, and decorate Ms. Giggles (4) birthday cake for her 5th birthday party this weekend.
- Finish Ms. Giggles name sign in time for her birthday. Oy!
- Field trip!
Make two batches of soap.
- Get the next installment of my gardening series written. Part 1. Part 2.
This list does not include the “gimme’s”: umpteen loads of laundry, cleaning, organizing, homeschooling, running normal errands, and the like.
What’s demanding your attention this week? Anything fantastically interesting or earth-shattering, or is it all more like my list? *grin*
All for God’s glory,
~~Join us on Yes, They Are All Mine’s FB page~~