Welcome to my Happy Thursday 13!!
This Thursday I am thinking spring. Here in GA, our groundhog did NOT see his shadow! LOL My T13 this week is all about what I am looking forward to for spring.
1. Feeling the warmth of the sun. I love turning my face up and just soaking it up.
2. Green! Green grass, leaves and plants. Woo Hoo!
3. Taking the kids to the park for fun and picnics.
4. Working in the gardens.
5. Tulips, crocus and other spring flowers boldly declaring their presence with beautiful color.
6. Warm enough to get out and play with the sidewalk chalk. We have several artists, and it would be nice for them to use a canvas other than my walls!
7. Hikes in the local state parks.
8. Long bike rides.
9. Not having to wear big, bulky coats and hats and gloves.
11. We have several birthdays during the spring. There is Ms. Serious (11) in March, mine in April and Baby Girl is due the end of April.
12. I can go outside with barefeet and not freeze my toosties off.
13. Camping!!!! We are already planning a trip or two before Baby Girl gets here. 🙂
What is your (13) for this Thursday? Want to join in or just visit other Thursday (13)’s? Visit The 3 Moms.