Name what you think should be your first 5 priorities in life? Then order those priorities the way they actually are at present in your own life. Do they match up? Why or why not? If needed, what is one thing that you can do today that will help your two lists match up?
1. My relationship with God.
2. Working on a strong marriage with my husband.
3. Raising responsible, healthy, godly children.
4. Using the gifts that God has given me to glorify His kingdom and serve others.
5. Developing strong relationships with others (friends).
The top 5 priorities are listed in order of importance in my life. There are things that I can do to improve. As always, God comes first. The stronger and deeper relationship I have with God the more that influences all other areas of my life and relationships. I need to be more flexible and grabbing “God moments” throughout the day as well as more consistent in my studies.