I am sitting on my bed right now surfing away and looking around. As I look around I am noticing all kinds of things that I really need to get taken care of. So, my TT for today is thirteen things I have noticed that I need to do in my bedroom.
1. Clean off the top of my dresser. No, really. It is an avalanche of crap waiting to happen. And it will happen. One day when I am in a rush to get the kids to gymnastics or to church I will try to grab one little thing off of the top of my dresser and AAAHHHHHHHH! I will be buried. They will find my lifeless body buried and they will shake their heads in wonder and sadness. Someone will make the comment, “If only she had cleaned off the dresser she would be with us today!”
2. Vacuum. My vacumm cleaner died. Seriously. As a matter of fact, it waited until Mr. Musceles (dh) had just changed the belt.
3. Dust. The top rail around the posts on my bed are in some serious need.
4. Clean out the light globe. There appear to be a few dozen dead Asian Ladybeetles stored in there.
5. Organize my coat rack.
6. Clean up the mess of books and magazines on my side of the bed.
7. Oil the wood in my room. That would be my vanity, bed and dresser.
8. Wipe down the doorframes and lightswitches where dirty little hands keep grabbing.
9. Put away clothes. I have most of them put away but there are a few stragglers around.
10. Clean the window sill. Ew.
11. Pull all of the junk out from under my bed that gets stuffed under there. No telling what I will find.
12. Clear off the the junk that has been piled on my vanity. Our bedroom is the catch-all for almost every thing and project I am working on.
13. Get all of the kids toys out of here. For some strange reason the kids like to bring toys into our bedroom when they come in here but the toys never seem to leave!
Well, now you know just how much I have to do in here. Thank goodness April is Bedroom Month for Organizing Junkie’s Round-Up.
What is your Thursday Thirteen? To view more TT’s head over to Thursday Thirteen.
Have a blessed day!