Thirteen things I love the smell of.
1. My honey after he just showered and shaved. He comes out looking good and smelling delicious!
2. A roast in the crock pot after it has been cooking all day. Walking in the door and smelling the roast cooking is just so welcoming.
3. My littles after they are bathed, lotioned and ready for bed. I try to cherish each one. They grow up way too fast.
4. Freshly cut and split wood.
5. Homemade cinnamon rolls.
6. Honeysuckle flowers.
7. Fresh hay. We use it all over the homestead so I get to smell it often. 🙂
8. Newly dug dirt in the gardens in spring.
9. The smell of applebutter cooking in the crock pot.
10. Puppy breath.
11. Marshmellows roasting in a bonfire
13. Clean sheets on a newly made bed.
I could go on and on but since this is Thursday Thirteen I will stop. 🙂
For lots for TT visit here. Have a blessed day.
All for His glory,