This thirteen thing is harder than I thought. How in the world do you people do this every week?
So, I have been thinking about what to list and here goes. I am listing thirteen things I love about Fall.
1. Burnt marshmellows. Not toasted, BURNT.
2. Raking leaves and hiding in them to scare the mess out of the kids. I laugh so hard my sides hurt.
3. Watching the kids try to do the same thing to Mr. Muscles (dh and daddy) and him “reacting surprised”
4. The colors of the leaves.
5. The smell of leaves burning.
6. The crispness to the air.
7. Jacket weather
8. The stars just seem so much more bright, beautiful and abundant at this time of year.
9. Fall decorations. I really like the color orange.
10. Thanksgiving (God, family, food and fellowship, Woo Hoo!)
11. Fall festivals with all of the arts and crafts, music, food and fun in little southern towns that just exude charm and hominess.
12. Pumpkin pie. Mmmmmmm!
13. Harvesting the last of the summer foods, harvesting apples and planting the winter crops.
What is your Thursday Thirteen? Leave a comment below so I can visit you and see what you have listed.
Have a very blessed Fall my bloggyland friends.