I have been tagged for this homeschooling tag. You know what to do. List things. Send it on. Laugh a lot about the things we all get to enjoy about homeschooling!!
You know you are a homeschooler when……
1. A trip to a restaruant becomes a science lesson (specifically my fav Mexican place and using our 5 senses) lol
2. A trip to the grocery store becomes a math lesson, a colors lesson, a organization lesson and much more
3. When you are constantly fielding the ever present question- “why aren’t they in school?” Duh, they are!
4. Instead of just reading about dino digs, rock digs and such you actually get out there and do a dig in your yard to see what “treasures” you can unearth
5. You get all excited at the mere mention of the word “curriculum”. I love looking at catalogs, discussing it with others and checking out the fairs.
Those are my top 5. If you are a homeschooler and just read this post- consider yourself tagged baby! Haha! If you play along please let me know. I want to read yours too. 🙂