Welcome to the clothing pet peeve tag. Thanks for tagging me! 🙂 If you have been tagged please post the directions at the top of your blog, choose your top 5 clothing pet peeves and then choose 3 people to tag. It is that simple!
1. Mature women dressing as if they are 14 years old. Sad.
2. Pants so low you have to shave to wear them.
3. Pants so tight that there is a doughnut of fat hanging 3 inches over all the way around. Ewwww! Add in a belly shirt and the picture just gets so much better. Not!
4. Bra that is a dark color and a shirt that is a light color.
5. Guys who wear pants so big you can see most of their underwear. I just want to run over and snatch them down. Geez, they’re practically around their ankles already!!
I would love to see people dressing for their size and shape.