Mama Mia has tagged for for a marriage meme. I haven’t done this one and it seems like a lot of fun so here goes……!
1. I met my husband while I was a junior in high school.
2. We married the day after I graduated high school. I was 18 and he was 21.
3. Our first child was born right before our 3rd anniversary. We didn’t do anything for that anniversary. 🙂
4. We never got to take a real honeymoon and I am hoping one day we will be able to.
5. We weren’t Christians when we got married so last year we renewed our vows, rededicated to each other and dedicated our marriage and family to God. We had a blast!
6. We spent the early years of our marriage playing pool to pay our bills.
7. The first time I noticed my hubby was at a party. He had the remote to the stereo and no one knew it. He kept turning it up and down and off and on. No one else had a clue what was going on. I thought it was hilarious. All those silly people staring at the stereo, poking buttons and looking at the wires to see if they could find what was wrong.
8. My hubby and I really enjoy doing things together. We garden, hunt, fish, shoot, and tend to our animals together (and with the kids). He has no desire to do anything without me and I feel the same way about him. We are the best of friends.
All for His glory, ~Rhen